Music Room book 7 – upper primary
LET’S PUT IT OUT THERE!
Check out the Intro Video from Music Room 7.
- Full colour book
- 4 audio CDs
- DVD (over 25 instructional & background videos, demos etc)
- Evaluation & tracking
- Web support – background info on musical styles,
links, state outcomes
Last time we gave you hip hop. This time we’re giving you traditional Aboriginal moves – and a great song (KOOLORI) co-written by Rob Fairbairn and Gunnai man Wayne Thorpe. See how the gumleaf and the didgeridu are played, learn some easy moves … and put together a stunning performance in your classroom! There are DVD movies, CD tracks and PDFs of charts … and even the complete lesson plan.
We just know you and your students are in for a great time. Thanks to all of you who have supported the progress of Music Room. Enjoy the free activity!
HERE IS WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Video introduction introducing the gumleaf and didge
- Video of the song performed displaying lyrics
- Lyrics chart for the song
- mp3 track of the song
- Video about movements, beats and rhythms for the song
- Link to web based material including background information for your lesson and other videos.
Music Room Book 7 has come back from the printers and is |
Order now for immediate delivery!
Follow Music Room Book 7's progress
on our blog
or like us on facebook.